Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lot of stuff going on!

Ohhh, I feel terrible! I want to update my blog every day, but there is so much stuff going on that I can't. I will try my best but pleas forgive me if I can't!

I want to share this tags I made. Do you like the music paper? I have it here for a long, long time! this paper was from Leaving Prints and I just found them in my stash and I want to play with them! of course I combined it with TAC products (Brown, Green, Red and Kraft cardstock, Vintage Holida patter paper (retired) and Holiday Cheer stamp set)

I really have fun making this! are you working with your Christmas stuff or do you finished that already? Please comment here and let me know! I'm working but so far I have done just about 10%, ouch! I know I'm late!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute, Diana!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's the silly season Diana, so don't be too hard on yourself. I like these tags, TFS

:) Marcia
SBS4