Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAC entry and a winner!

Hey!! I forgot to told you something really cool! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!! Yesterday, TAC sent us the monthly newsletter! (and they have great promos for December, but that isn't the best for me) The best part of that newsletter (for me and one of my good friends!) is that my dear friend and downline Yarimar Rosa won a contest, she is a very special friend for me and SOOOO TALENTED!! The project is AWESOME! is very beautiful, you need to check it out, go here to get inspire and then check also the other contest winners, everything is gorgeous!!

The cards here was one submission that I sent but it wasn't a winner, lol!! I used Willoughby, Simply Divine (from Mabelle's line) and Tag Tidbits stamps sets!

Love ya!
Diana

4 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Esas tarjetas te quedaron preciosas! Me encantan muchas veces. Felicitaciones a Yarimar por haber ganado. En serio que su creación está súper.

Barb said...

Very pretty cards, Diana... they look like winners to me!! :)

Deb said...

your cards are beautiful Diana!

KellyS said...

I love that stamp set that looks like a cherry branch. Beautiful job!!