Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, January 28, 2008

A super duper quick gift and card!!

Holly Molly!! I can not beleive that today was my last day at the Physical Therapy Center!! wohooooooooo!! but the therapist is awesome and I have nothing for her! I decided yesterday night to do a quick card for her but this morning I said, just a plain card? that was a NO, NO for me (if you know me you know that I love to give small gifts any time for no reason, just for the fun of seing a smile face!!) So I said I have some Beauti Control products here (yes I am a BC Girl, just for my products!! I love them!!) so I have some of one of my favorite products from BC the Herbal Serenity Foot Cream (if you have not try this, I just say go for this one is incredible!!) well I said yes I have the creme but now what!! so I keep doing my breakfast and start eating when I thought you have a Scor Pal you can make something quick!! (my appointment was at 9:30 and it was almost 9:00) so I finished my breakfast and came to my workshop and start doing something (my DH said: "aren't you late?, lol) so I start working quicker! and this is what I did!! I got the idea from Vicki, she did a project this week and I thought that I can adapt it to my foot cream bottle!! and I was right, lol, I love it and I know she loves it too!, she was very happy with her lil gift, you know I love to see people smiling!

Hope you like it! Yes!! again my Floral Favorites! and Scallop Punches!

Love,
Diana

No comments: