Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

10,000 hits YIPEEEEE!!

I can not beleive it! I have 10,000 hits already!! Thanks for all your support, for visiting my blog and post your comments, I really apreciate them!

Here a mini bag I did just trying to see it something work!! (it holds two nuggets) and is just easy.




Take 2 pieces of pattern paper (31/2 x 2 3/4)
Glue them together and score it at 1½ and 2 on the 3 1/2 side (This is the part I was trying to know: if the papers do not move when I glue two pieces together and I worked in a tiny piece of paper on my table! and this was the result)
Use the Round corner in all 4 sides
Do the holes (I used the crop-a-dile) add ribbon and you are done!

Hope you like it!
Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is cute! Congratulations on your 10,000 visitors too!

Scr@p and More said...

felicidades my friends 10,000 waooo !! luego me pasas la sintrucciones me gusto esa canastita

~KRISTY~ said...

HOW CUTE!

Jannette said...

Diana, felicidades por tus 10K hits! Gracias por tus ideas, challenges e inspiracion. Eres tremenda consultora! Mucho exito en este nuevo 2008! con carino, Jannette Cuebas