Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quick as 1, 2, 3


Hello Friends! A lil note to share with you a set of mini cards using one of my Favorite Set! Floral Favorites! I just love this set. Is so versatil and easy to use, cause you only have to ink and you're done! if you just need a set to do simply and easy stamped cards, this is the set for that! I also use the Doodle Bugs set for the Hello word, that is another favorite!

Also I want to remember you to send your project's picture to me today! because tomorrow I am going to release the 3rd week Challenge!

Love,
Diana

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH HOW CUTE ARE YOUR NEW CARDS! JUST ADORABLE.

Marjorie said...

Cute cards!! I love how simple they are yet they really POP!

Sparkplug17 said...

Cute! I love mini card sets. Great work.

~Jules~ said...

Just love them!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

estan lindas para regalar en un kit