Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Get your wings this month...



Hello!!

I have to said that August was incredible, the Promo for new ANGELS!! was amazing!! Congratulations to the ladies that get their wings and start soaring with TAC and CSI: Puerto Rico. I am sooo happy about how my team is growing!! and I just have to tell you that I want you in my team!!

So, if you GET YOUR WINGS!! on September you are going to receive one of the Stamping kits from the Remember September Promo (you can choose the Lilly Anna or the Mimi kit) Don't you think this is awesome?? Get your wings and start soaring with TAC and the CSI: Puerto Rico team!! and have fun during September and the months to come!

Contact me for the details!

Love,
Diana

No comments: