Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow, today was a great day!!



I just have to tell you that I had a great day! I enjoy a lot at the "Stamping with Diana" at Memory Lane!! the girls' works were just awesome!! I love to share my passion for stamping and scrapbooking, and I have to tell you that love to see your faces when you finish your work!! is just that smile in your face!! and that shine in your eyes!! I just love it!

I am going to share the class tomorrow, cause right now I really need time with my girls!! (I just bought some pizza and have FUN!! at the table) but now I am going to hug and kiss them until they sleep!! LOL.

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Diana

PS The photo is the coaster's album I designed with the Lilly Anna Stamping kit, those who order it from me are going to receive the complete photos!! Remember this kit is only through September so if you have not orders yours!! Do it soon, I do not want that you miss this awesome offer!!

No comments: