Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

And the winner is...

Hello!!

Drum Roll, please!!!

Do you want to know who was the winner??? hmmmmmmmmmm, I know that you want to know, but!! I do not want to said!! LOL without saying:

Thanks for all the comments on my blog! I really apreciate your words I have not idea on how do you feel about the blog and is was a great experience for me to read your posts!! Sorry I wait until today to announce the winner! I just want to give an opportunity so all of you can add your comments to participate in this CANDY!!

And now, the WINNER is....

RENEE, Ranita from Scrapbook.com!! Congrats dear Friend!! send me a PM with your address so I can rush your Candy to you!!

Stay tune for more opportunities to win products!! Remember September is National Stamping Month and we have to CELEBRATE!!

Love,
Diana

No comments: