Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Challenge BBTB!!



Hello dear friends!!

I am really busy and ansious to show you what I have done!! but I think that is going to be tomorrow, cause I am really tired!! I came from my Art class and I need to sleep!! Today I work a lot!! so Check again tomorrow!!

But I can not go to bed without saying that you have to check it out the BBTB Challenge!! cause I am the sponsor on this challenge and you can win one of the "Remember September kit" so check Regina's site and send your participations, you can be the lucky WINNER!!

Hope to see a lot of submissions!! and you have to enjoy Regina's work, she is sooo talented and a great human being!! She loves to share what she does and have a passion for Scrapbooking, so go ahead and check her blog!!

Love,
Diana

No comments: