Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Kreative Blogger Award!

WOW!! I'm sooo excited! I received the Kreative Blogger Award!! and it was my dear friend Ginger! she is a great friend, a Kreative Stamper and a true angel for me! She is also an Angel with TAC! and she is one of the most person I have met! and you know what in June 18 we are going to travel together to Seminar!! It was such a blessing that we could go! and then we discovered that we were on the same plane!! needless to said we changed seats to be together!!! and then we are going to room together that night!!

Thanks Ginger for this award, it means a lot for me!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Ginger Serafin said...

Oh Diana - you are the sweetest! It's a true blessing to be your friend!!! Have a great day & see you next week (I can't believe it's almost here).