Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've being tagged by Percy!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


Ten years ago:

I was starting my Master Degree, I met my DH and get married....

Five things in todays 'to do list':

Camp scrapbooking class
ATC's for a swap
Finish the laundry
Have FUN with my family
Post today's challenge

Snacks I enjoy:

Anything sweet!!
Cinamon rolls
Cake
Fruit salad

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Move to USA with all my family!!
Help others, specially those who work for God!
Buy stamps, stamps, stamps and build a Studio outside the house, like a Retreat Center for me!! and I will invite all of you to stamp with me! I will pay all expenses!! and of course a trip to the stores!! so you can get all you need!
Take a well deserved vacation in Europe!
Spend all the time with my family and friends! (I do that now, lol)


Places I have lived:

I was raised in Comerío, then moved to Rio Piedras to studie and get married and moved to Trujillo Alto all in Puerto Rico my enchanted island!! I will miss my island!


I will now tag:

Heather, Angela K, Iralamija, Seleise, Yesy and Ginger!

Visit Percy's blog, you will love it! she is on Angelhood #1 and one of my "Baby Angels".

Love,
Diana

No comments: