Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{TAC} Chicks Day #2

Welcome back to another {TAC} Chicks' Day!! I love to play with my TAC stamps!!! I just love them and miss them soooo much!! but I am not going to cry is time to celebrate sharing my love for them. That is the reason for the {TAC} Chicks, honor and celebrate TAC all the time!!

This time I used an image designed by Soft Pencil Studios that was in the last catalog! Sentiment is from Latina Crafter and papers I am not sure, I just used some scraps I have on my stash, yikess!!! There is so much crap, excuse me SCRAPS, that I need to use asap!!! For the special touch I added a bit of twine!!! ohhhh, I am in love with this thing now!! so much that I am carrying it in my Latina Crafter's site!!

Hope you like my card and now I invite you to visit the rest of the team for more inspiration and more love!

Diana Maldonado <--- You are here!!
Debra Miller
Laura Nehring
Carol Norby
Missy Owoc
Christine Pennington
Donna Thielke

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Those pots are just too cute with the bird perching on one. Great job!

Debra Miller said...

Lovely Diana. Plan to use this set for our December hop!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this set and so happy to have it, so good to keep TAC memory alive.po

Christine Pennington said...

hey chicka--GREAT card as always!

Wendy Zick said...

I love how you used your scrap stash to make a cute card! I always dig thru my scrap stash first, lots of great stuff!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, so bright and cheery!

Julie Robinson said...

oh - how cute and cheery!

Missy Owoc said...

Ooh this is such a fun card! Very bright, very colorful! Love it!