Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Stamp and MORE for SALE!!

I was organizing a little bit and I found a couple of stuff I have duplicates! so here is a special sale for you! More to come soon! I need to take pictures!

If you have any questions just let me know here!

*************************************************************************************

Estuve organizando un poco y encontré algunas cosas duplicadas! así que decidí ponerlas a la venta! Pronot añadiré más, solo que necesito tomarles fotos!

Cualquier duda o pregunta me escriben!

From A to Z stamps and Rubons Reg. $60 SALE $30 (plus shipping) SOLD

Christmas Kit $20 (plus shipping Flat Rate Envelope) SOLD

Bird Stamp Set $5.00 (plus shipping)
















A to Z alphabet stamp set $12(plus shipping) SOLD

Cupcake LE $8 (plus shipping) SOLD

Friends LE $9 (plus shipping) SOLD

Teacher Helper $5 (plus shipping)














Sea Stamp Set $9 (plus shipping)

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Dora Garza said...

HOLA DIANA MANDAME UN EMAIL DE LAS COSAS QUE TENGAS , ME ENCANTAN LOS STAMPS

Dora Garza said...

dorislinens@hotmail.com

Zazil said...

amiga... quiero el de cupcakes.. separamelo.esta super tiernooo,
si alguien de por aqui no ah comprado sellos de TAC.. se esta perdiendo de unos super sellitos... ademas Diana siempre conciente a sus compradoras