Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is around the corner!

Just sharing another Christmas card I did for the Paper Wings Holiday Event last week!! The challenge was to use 5 embellishments, I didn't do it, lol!! I just used flower, ribbon and button, she asked to use a brad and an eyelet too, but I didn't understand the instructions correctly so here is what I did, anyway I like it as is!

Are you ready for Christmas? I am not, so I better move from the computer NOW!

*************************************************************************************

Solo para compartir otra de mis tarjetas de navidad, que hice para el evento de Paper Wings. Esta vez el reto era usar 5 "embellishments" pero yo solo usé 3, jeje, no entendí bien las instrucciones, pero me gustó el resultado. Usé flor, cinta y botón, pero también tenía que tener eyelet y brad!! jeje!

Estás lista para la Navidad? Yo no, así que mejor me voy de la computadora AHORA!! jeje.

Love,
Diana




** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

PaMi said...

Lindaa Diana :D sencillita pero muy bonitaa :D

Sonia said...

Me gusto lo sencilla de la tarjeta pero muy linda.. y los colores tambien. ;-)