Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge and a TIP!
















I had such a hard time posting today!! lol! I had to work in my laptop and DH's computer to get this going, but here I am! with my challenge!! and a tip for you! well actually a discover with Graphic Blooms and our Extra Jumbo Flower Punch. YES!! look at this! this flower goes perfect with our Flower Punch, is a breeze to work with it!! and I love it. Look at the picture with the flower so you know wich flower is and look the little card I did! Is so cool!! do you like it?

And now the challenge, do something with flowers and/or a punch and share it with me here!

Se me hizo super difícil poner este mensaje hoy, jeje! Tuve que usar la laptop y la PC para poder hacerlo, pero aquí estoy con mi challenge y un tip para tí! bueno actualmente un descubrimiento con el Graphic Blooms y nuestro Extra Jumbo Flower Punch. SI!! mira esto! esa flor va perfecto con nuestro Punch de Flores, es super fácil trabajar con ellos! y me encanta!! Mira la foto para que veas la flor que va con el punch y mira la tarjetita que hice!! Es super!! te gusta?

Ahora con el challenge, trabaja algo con flores y/o un punch y compártelo aquí conmigo!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

BABYBORICUA said...

SUPER QUE BUENO QUE ESTAS POSTEANDO EN INGLES Y ESPANOL.....LA IDEA DEL PUNCH CON EL STAMP ES FABULOSA TENGO VARIAS FLORES Y ALGUNOS PUNCH DEJA VER SI ME ANIMO A HACER ALGO Y TE AVISO.....

Barb said...

Lovely card, Diana... and thanks for the tip on the flower punch!! :)

AmethystCat said...

great to know, Diana! and fun card!