Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick update from ME, Lots of stuff going on!

Just a quick note to let you know that I am just plain busy! With Seminar around the corner and my problems with the computer! I haven't had that much time to be around! Now I can't upload pictures to this computer and I have no idea what is going on! Anyway I just want to tell you that!

Hope you are doing great! Happy weekend!

Solo una corta notita para dejarte saber que simplemente estoy super ocupada, con el Seminario a la vuelta de la esquina y los problemas con la comutadora, no he tenido mucho tiempo para estar por aquí. Ahora, lo último es que no tengo forma de subir las fotos a la computadora y no se porque!! De todos modos, quería compartir con ustedes!

Espero que estén muy bien! Feliz fin de semana!

Love,


PS I play with some stamps from the new catalog, can't wait to share with you!

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: