Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I need more time!!

OHHHHH, where does the time is going??!!! Today is January 20th!! ouch!! the other day was January 1st!! Well is must be because I'm doing lots of things!! I'm organizing everything here for a Scrapbooking/Stamping Garage sale this Saturday 24, (if you are local, come and visit me)! I'm also preparing some orders I got today!! so if you order before the 15th! I have your order here!! I will call you tomorrow!

Anyway about the card! This is a simple and quick card with the Uptown Girl collection (I love this papers!!), Fancy Curls and Build a flower sets, flowers from the embelishment Jar!! and tada!!! a quick card! with nice looking, IMO, lol!! The flowers are added with pop dots! and they look so nice!!

Don't forget that the specTACular sale is almost finishing, just 6 more days! so send your order soon! You don't want to missed 50% off right?

Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Percy said...

Diana, que tarjeta tan linda, me encantan los colores y lo sencilla que es.....beautiful!

AmethystCat said...

love how you used the uptown girl paper on this card!

Barb said...

just adorable, Diana... love the floral w/ the Uptown Girl paper!