Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sneak Peek!! TAC Magalogue

I'm sooo happy!! Yesterday my dear friend Jany came to give me some stamps I got from her and she also let me use this stamp set!! I'm in LOVE!! this set is one of the NEW stamps that are coming soon on the NEW magalogue! on late January and go live on February 1! but for now take advance of the specTACular sale TAC have right now 'til January 26 ALL T-coded stamps sets are on SALE!! (50% discount is already discounted on the site) you can place your order --> here <-- or if you want to get the AWESOME hostess benefits TAC have! just send me an e-mail and I will help you with everything else!!

Love,
Diana

7 comments:

Angela K said...

Another beauty! I love that saying!!

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love the blue........

Tammy
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

love the saying and it's just such a pretty card. Christina is sending me some images and I can't wait!

Lisadwb said...

Very pretty card!! I can hardly wait for the new catty.

Percy said...

Beautiful card Diana, I did not get the set before so will have to wait until February...making my list!!!

Anonymous said...

¡Te quedó preciosa! Me alegro que les estés dando uso ya que esos me gustaron pero no me moría por ellos como por los otros.

Sácale el jugo para que luego puedas comprar más del magalogue. lol.

Barb said...

This is just lovely, Diana! It looks so soft & serene...