Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, January 19, 2009

WOW!! I'm sooo excited


I just checked my blog and I have more than 30,000 hits! I was having problems with my counter so I wasn't paying attention! and now I just have 30,000! THANKS! to all of you that visit me everyday! and those of you that receive my updates! please don't forget to visit my blog once in a while because if you don't come over here the counter doesn't register you!!

Also I got THREE awards (One lovey award and Premio Nocturnidad y alevosía and Kreative Blogger) this weekend!! wohooooooo! Thanks to my dear friend Yesy! that give them to me!! I love you back!! I want to nominate my dear friend Jany! but she have been nominated for Yesy as well so here are my nominees!

My nominees! each of you desserves all 3 awards!!

Ginger
Angela
Seleise
Anita
Rita H

Vicki
Barb
Lauren
Stacy
Carol

Rita W
Lisa
Percy
Alison
Kelley


Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Scrap with the soul said...

Gracias amiguita
Por los premios y por tu amistad.
Un abrazo

AmethystCat said...

Diana,
Muchas gracias por los tres "awards". I lost my Spanish right in the middle of my post. LOL! Thank you for the sweet recognition! You made my day!

Ginger Serafin said...

Aw Thanks...you're a doll