Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!! Case it!

Here I'm!! I think is the earlier time I have post a Challenge, lol! oh well, maybe things are going to be better!! My challenge for you today is to go blog hunting and CASE something that catch your attention! It can be a card!, a scrapbook page, an altered stuff or whatever you want to CASE! I did a card! oh!! I was the other day blog hunting and when I was at Nichole's blog (one of my faves places to go!) as soon as I see this card I said I want to do it!! Her style is just PERFECT I love everything she is posting this week! so go check it out!!

You have to scroll down since is a long post!!

I used TAC stamps sets of course! Sweet Goodies and Forever Family! (Can you beleive that with the specTACular sale this two awesome sets cost less than $18, what a deal! and perfect for all ocassions, you can beat that, right?) I also used Mimi paper colection! I love how this turned out! how about you?

Please share with me what you CASE!

Love,
Diana

No comments: