Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Mother's day card for my MOM!

Have you done a card for something and then you said, no, that's not the card I want for that person? I mean, I just have ONE mom, you know! but I have been doing a couple of cards and none of them was like, yesss!!! that's it! I know you understanding, right? So I keep trying and I think THIS is the ONE for my mom! Specially since I am not going to hand deliver it to her, that's the worst part!! but at least I want that she feels the LOVE I had when I was doing it, I think she can sense it now!

Recipe:
Stamps: FairyTale Fun, TAC
Paper: Designer Collecion, TAC
Coloring: Copic Markers
Punch: Fiskar
Diecuts: Cricut

I have to go out there for inspiration and this challenges inspired me, so here is my participation!

Mojo Monday
My Craft Spot
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
Papertake Weekly
More than Favors WW
Top Tip Tuesday
Kraft Journal

PS Don't forget to check the soon to be discontinued stamps for sale here



*************************************************************************************

Alguna vez has hecho una tarjeta para algo y luego dices: no, definitivamente no es lo que quiero para esa persona? Quiero decir, sólo tengo UNA mamá, tu sabes! pero he tenido que hacer varias tarjetas pues ninguna era como SIII, ésta es! Se que me entiendes, verdad? Así que seguí tratando y tradando y creo que ESTA es, ésta es la que ES para mami, especialmente porque no se la daré en persona, esa es la peor parte! Al menos quiero que ella pueda sentir el AMOR con el que la hice, creo que ella lo podrá sentir ahora!

Receta:
Sellos: FairyTale Fun, TAC
Papel: Designer Collecion, TAC
Marcadores: Copic Markers
Ponchador: Fiskar
Diecuts: Cricut

Tuve que buscar inspiración en la red y estos retos me inspiraron, así que estoy participando:
Mojo Monday
My Craft Spot
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
Papertake Weekly
More than Favors WW
Top Tip Tuesday
Kraft Journal

PS No te olvides de ver los sellos por descontinuar que estan en venta aquí


Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

12 comments:

Joy said...

Aww...what a sweet card! Love the stamped image, she is adorable ! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
xoxo Joy

Myrna Marcano said...

Bella!!! Me encanta esta tarjeta. El sello Mama me gusta mucho.
Gracias por compartir.
Abrazos, Myrna

Céline said...

what a cute card, love the funny image
thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
Hugs
céline SSc DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

jennyplace2 said...

I think you just might be right! If I was your Mom I know I would just love to have the mailman deliver this wonderful card to me. It makes me smile from ear to ear! Just oh so cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

Jennie Garcia said...

Muy linda tu tarjeta!! Me encanta el stamp!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute card!! Love the banner and the cute stamp! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is definitely THE ONE for your mom. It's delightful! It's great to see you at Stamptacular this week! Hugs, Lesley

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet! The image is really cute.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just adorable! Super sweet image and design. Love the little banner. I know your mom will just love this one. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so sweet! I love that adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the whimsical scalloped circle that you've used. What a sweet image, too!
Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper