Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Other Two Cards by my Daughter

As I promised, here are the other two cards I received for Mother's Day!! The I ♥ u Mom is from my lil sister, she has the idea and my oldest help her out!! They work together for this and I can tell you, I am a happy mom!

This one was the one my oldest did a few minutes before they gave me the presents!! She is soooo funny and DH too! He told me here is the card I did for you! and I said: really? and he said yes! (with a face showing that he was lying!) anyway, I asked him wich machine did you use to cut the flowers? and he said: the cricut, of course, lol!! I told him, I got you, that flower is with a bigshot die, lol!!! and he said, what's that?

Hope you are doing great and have a great Memorial Day honoring the heroes that gave their lifes for our freedom!

*************************************************************************************

Como les prometí, tarde pero seguro, jijiji! Aquí las otras dos tarjetas que recibí el día de las Madres, la primera fue la que me dió mi hija menor, la hizo con la ayuda de la grande!! Me encanta que trabajen juntas, me hacen super feliz, jijiji!

La segunda fue la que mi hija mayor hizo, minutos antes de darme los regalos, para que mi esposo me diera en su nombre. El vino super contento a decirme mira lo que te hice (con cara de que no era cierto, jijiji) y yo le dije de verdad? y el siii, siii!! Entonces le pregunté que maquina usaste para hacer la flor? y me dice la cricut por supuesto, jejejeje!! Le dije te cogí!! esa flor es con un molde de la bigshot!! y él me dice que es eso???? jijijiji!!

Bueno me despido por ahora, espero estés muy bien y disfrutes de este Día de la Recordación, honrando y recordando a aquellos heroes que dieron sus vidas por nuestra libertad!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: