Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Do you like Butterflies?

I am not a fan of butterflies, but I can tell you I love this image from the Jubiliation Promotion! and I got it for free with a $100 order! and you can also get one for free with your $100 order or you can get one for just $3.95 with your $30 order and with the 25% off stamps you can get a great deal! Contact me for more details!

Tomorrow is the day, so I need to go and finish some stuff that I have to get ready! I will tell you more deatails tomorrow!!

*************************************************************************************

No soy fanática de las mariposas, pero te puedo decir que me encantó esta imagen de uno de los sets de la promoción "Jubilation" y lo mejor es que lo recibí gratis! pues con tu orden de $100 recibes uno gratis! además, puedes comprarlo por sólo $3.95 con tu orden de $30 y con la oferta del 25% de descuento puedes obtner una mejor oferta! Contáctame para detalles!

Mañana ya es el día, así que me voy a terminar lo que tengo que dejar listo! Luego te cuento como me fue!

Love,
** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the colors you choose for the butterfly. What a great way to promote this sale!!!

Christine Pennington said...

I love it! I am a big fan of butterflies. :0)

maria dolores morales said...

¡Preciosas mariposas, Diana!
Embellecen tu trabajo!
Muchos cariños desde Córdoba, Argentina. Mary

Sonia said...

Diana
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
I'm a Fan of butteflies

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Chelsea said...

I love how you colored this!

Kelly said...

Your butterfly looks awesome!

Heidi Hihn said...

Great job! I love butterflies!!

Geyna said...

Es preciosa la mariposa y que colorido que lepusiste, genial!!