Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Jubilation Promotion Set

Have you seen the Jubilation promotion yet? As soon as I got the sneak peek from this promotion, I was sooo waiting to play with this set called Found Joy! It's soooo gorgeous, it's a great one to do simple cards. I know you know I love to color with my Copic markers but there is not always time to do so, right? With bold stamps you can do quick cards for those moments when you are in a hurry and you have to know that even when I have lots of cards seating here, when I need one I have to do a new one!! having bold stamps like this one made my life easier!! don't you think?

Tomorrow I will share with you another card for dad. Until then. I need to go and finish a book I am reading!

*************************************************************************************

¿Has visto la promoción "Jubilation"? Tan pronto cuando vi esta promoción, queria jugar con este set llamado "Found Joy"! Es taaaan hermoso, es un un set magnífico para hacer tarjetas sencillas. Sé que tú sabes que me encanta coloriar con mis marcadores Copic, pero no siempre hay tiempo para hacerlo, ¿verdad? con los sellos "bold" puedes hacer tarjetas rápidito para aquellos momentos en los que tienes prisa y como sabran aun teniendo un montón de tarjetas aquí, cuando necesito una que tengo que hacer una nueva! Estos sellos "bold" hacen mi vida más fácil! ¿no te parece?

Mañana voy a compartir con ustedes otra tarjeta para papá. Hasta entonces! Tengo que ir a terminar un libro que estoy leyendo!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Unknown said...

¡Hola Diana!

Que hermoso esta el sello, me encantooooo!!, se ve precioso, gracias por compartirnos tu trabajo amiga, un saludo!

http://www.scrapealo.com