Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspirational Sunday!

***OMG I just noticed that the post didn't go live yet!!! I wrote it in advance but it seems like I didn't hit the publish button, I am sooo sorry!!!***

This week we celebrate "Thanksgiving Day" but for me everyday is a day to give Thanks to the Lord for all His blessings! I am so thankful to Him, because of everything He has done in my life. Sometimes I just seat in my bed to think how merciful He is, sometimes I just feel so shame for the things I have done and even with those He accepts me and forgives me! What a wonderful Lord we have.

I invite you to take a moment to be thankful, even when we need to be thankful every second, be sure to give Thanks now! Try to at least take a moment every day to be thankful, I am sure you will feel His love every time you do it! I can tell you that because that is something I started a few years ago, be thankful as much as I can and I have feel His love more now than ever, be thankful to the ONE that gives you everything you have.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

*************************************************************************************

***Acabo de darme cuenta de que el mensaje no había salido todavía! Lo había puesto en automático y parece que después no le di a publicar, lo siento mucho***

Esta semana se celebra el "Día de Acción de Gracias", pero para mí cada día es un día para dar gracias al Señor por todas sus bendiciones! Estoy muy agradecida con El, por todo lo que ha hecho en mi vida. A veces me siento en mi cama a pensar en lo misericordioso que es, a veces siento tanta vergüenza por las cosas que he hecho e incluso con todo eso El me acepta y me perdona! ¡Qué maravilloso Señor tenemos!

Hoy te invito a tomar un momento para agradecer al Señor por todas sus bendiciones, aún cuando tenemos que estar agradecidos cada segundo, por lo menos saca este momento para dar gracias ahora! Trate de tomar por lo menos un momento cada día para dar gracias al Señor, estoy segura de que vas a sentir Su amor cada vez que lo haces! Les digo pues, hace algunos años comencé a hacerlo, dar gracias tanto como puedo y he sentido Su amor ahora más que nunca, da gracias al Señor, pues es El quien te da todo lo que tienes.

Deseándote una maravillosa semana!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: