Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Inspirational Sunday!

As you know this past week I was sick, oh well I still sick, but today is a new week, lol! Instead of feeling completely down, I took that time to give thanks to God, because He is taking care of me. I have feel sooo blessed this week, my girls and my DH have been there for me, I know they miss the "real" me, but I trust God that I will be better soon. This week was supposed to be a great week, I re-stock inventory in Latina Crafter PLUS I received **NEW** designs!! and that was nice, I still enjoy to get the happy mail, even when I felt like crap! see there is nothing wrong to be sick (I don't like it, but that wouldn't stop me) and shouldn't stop you either. Be bold about your faith in the Lord and He will help you go through all the moments you have no energy by yourself, He will give you the energy you need to keep moving, trust Him with all your heart and be faithful, because He is always faithful. It might not be that you are sick, it might be something else, but anything that is stopping or bothering you, you should give it to Him and trust Him, He will get you out of there, in His time! It has been a week, oh no!! I don't even remember the last time I felt like this, but I know He is with me and in a short time I will be back to normal, trust in Him and you will see that whatever is bothering you, it will be a past thing for you too!

For a great week, full of health and love from above!!

*************************************************************************************

Como ya saben la semana pasada estuve bien enferma, pues sigo enferma, pero hoy es una nueva semana, jeje! En lugar de sentirme completamente "down", me tomé este tiempo para dar gracias a Dios, porque Él cuida de mí. Me he sentido tan bendecida esta semana, mis hijas y mi DH han estado ahí para mí, sé que extrañan la "verdadera" yo, pero confío en Dios que me recuperaré pronto. Esta semana se suponía que era una gran semana, me llegaba inventario de Latina Crafter y recibí **NUEVOS** diseños! y estuvo fabuloso, pues saben que me gusta recibir "happy mail", incluso cuando me siento mal de salud! ven? no hay nada malo en estar enferma (no me gusta, pero eso no me detendrá) y no debe detenerte a tí tampoco. Demuestra tu fe en el Señor y Él te ayudará a pasar por todos los momentos en los que no tienes energía por tí misma, Él te dará la energía que necesitas para seguir adelante, confía en Él con todo tu corazón y sé fiel, porque El es siempre fiel. Talvez no estés enferma, puede ser otra cosa, pero lo que te está deteniendo o molestando, entrégaselo a Él y confía en Él, Él te sacará de allí, en su tiempo! Ha sido una larga semana, ni siquiera recuerdo la última vez que me sentí así, pero sé que Él está conmigo y en poco tiempo voy a volver a la normalidad, confía en El y verás que todo lo que te está molestando, será cosa del ayer para tí también!

Por una gran semana, llena de salud y amor de parte del Señor!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: