Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Spotlight!

Today I just want to use more of my Catelynne paper, yes!! Just a short post because I feel a bit sick, headache, muscle pain and I really want to go to sleep, but today is cleaning day, lol! BUT I am soo excited to play with this lovely palette! that I have to do something, lol. Since I didn't have a lot of time, I took one of my already color images and did this quick card! My spotlight is to use different pattern paper and some embelishments, nothing fancy, just a quick card to get your mojo back!

Hope you like it! Stamps are from The Angel Company (still in my heart) and Latina Crafter, my new adventure! BTW Latina Crafter will be introducing some cute Christmas images this week, so be sure to check the site soon!

*************************************************************************************

Hoy sólo quería usar más de mi papel Catelynne, sí! Sólo un breve post, porque me siento un poco enferma con dolor de cabeza, dolor muscular y tengo muchas ganas de ir a dormir, pero hoy es día de limpieza, jiji! Pero estoy taaan emocionada de jugar con esta paleta de colores tan preciosa! que tengo que hacer algo, jajaja. Como no tenía mucho tiempo, tomé una de mis imágenes que tenía coloreadas e hice esta tarjeta rapidito! Mi "spotlight" es el uso de papel de patrones diferentes y solo un embelishments, nada "fancy", sólo una tarjeta rápida para ver si me ánimo de nuevo!

Espero que te guste! Los sellos son de The Angel Company(aún en mi corazón) y Latina Crafter, mi nueva aventura! Por cierto Latina Crafter estará introducciondo algunas imágenes de Navidad esta semana, super bellas!! así que asegúrese de visitar el sitio pronto!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is one of my favorite paper packs too! I just love this little mouse - can't wait to see your new stamps!

sunghee said...

Cute~~~!!! Hope you would feel better soon!

Made Vargas said...

Me encantan esos ratonsitos, tengo una imagen de ese set pintada hace tiempo y me animaste a montarla en una tarjeta.
Espero te sientas mucho mejor.
TQM.