Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, August 16, 2010

I am so sorry for been MIA!

I can't beleive I have been sooo much time absent from here. I have to tell you that I will LOVE to update here every day, but some days are really, really busy lately and with the new semester just around the corner I guess it will be harder! but we will see what I can do to manage not let you that much time without knowing a bit about me.

Here a quick card I did with an image I had already colored sitting on my table for a bit of time, lol! I hope you like it!

PS Tomorrow I will be anouncing the Winner of the Girly Challenge for Sony's Celebration, I know she sent me the ones she picked, but I have LOTS of e-mails without read and I have to get there to find Sony's e-mail or I will have to ask here to send it again!!! ohhhhh, I will tell you soon, why I am sooo busy.

*************************************************************************************

No puedo creer que ya va tanto tiempo ausente de aquí! Les tengo que decir que a mi me FASCINARIA entrar a diario, pero estos últimos días han estado super ajetreados y con el nuevo semestre ya casi al comenar se imaginarán! pero veré como hago para que no pase tanto tiempo sin actualizarles sobre mi!

Aquí les comparto una tarjeta rapidita que hice hoy (para despejar la mente!) con una imagen que tenía en la mesa previamente coloreada, jeje! Espero te guste!

PS Mañana anunciaré las ganadoras del Girly Mini Challenge de la Celebración de Sony, se que ella me envió sus favoritas, pero tengo tantos mensajes sin leer que tengo que ver como hago para encontrarlo rapidito o pedirle que me lo re-envíe, buaaa!! pronto les contaré por qué estoy tan ajorada!!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

love the butterfly and the colors you used on this card.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the colors and the simplicity of the layout. Great job.

Angela K said...

Lovely card, love the colors too!

Ytzia A. Gómez said...

Pues a pesar de tu ausencia es grato ver cada trabajo que nos presentas, a veces el tiempo y las ocupaciones no nos dejan, pero siempre te esperamos para ver una mas de tus creaciones.

Saludos

http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Christine Pennington said...

Diane I totally love this color--the colors are fabulous--that is one set I don't have. :)

Heidi Hihn said...

Sweet card. I love the color combo.