Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome SPRING!

Yes!! my girls was all day celebrating the Spring Season, lol! Even when in Puerto Rico looks the same! here is not snow! not cold temperatures! but THEY love the Spring theme!! so here is a quick and easy card I did to celebrate the Season! We also bake a Bread Pudding that my girls love! and like they said we love to do it but better than that we love to eat it!! yesss they are sugar babies!! and love to eat sugar! lol! well is there a kid that doesn't like sugar? lol!

Wishing you a great weekend! be safe, be crafty and be lovely with all the ones that are close to you! specially your family!

Recipe: Celebrate the Seasons, Circle Sampler, Tag Tidbits and DCWV cardstock!

Love,
Diana

PS I am learning some stuff here! do you see the smallest letter? how cool! lol! I know is old but I discovered it today!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute card! My question is on the circle sampler, did you use a punch or just cut it out by hand? I have the worst time with mine. LOL!

Deb said...

how sweet, I love the cute little chick, such a pretty card!
Have a great evening! hugs Debx

Percy said...

Diana, te quedo preciosa! Me encanta el pollito!!! Esta bella la tarjeta, gracias por compartir.

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo amiguita me encanto....