Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

I have to apologize since haven't done the Mr. Linky's yet!! ARGHHHHHHH I want to do it! but haven't have the time yet!! I will do it, I promise!!

Today's challenge is an easy one! Create your own pattern paper. I LOVE to work with stamps to create backgrounds! I use the Creative Inspiration set for this one. I LOVE, LOVE this set! is so versatile! can you imagine all the backgrounds you can do with this set? I can't wait to play more tomorrow! I really LOVE this set since the first time I took the Magalogue on my hands, my mind was running really fast with lots of ideas for it! So I got it inmediately, lol!

Post a comment here with your creation! I will love to see what are you up to!

Do you like what you see? Go shopping at my site 24/7, here is the Card Recipe: Butterfly Bits, Creative Inspiration, Dear Friend, Black and White ribbon and Kraft, White, Black and Robbin Eggs #3 cardstocks!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Angela K said...

I love to make my own PP also, great card!

AmethystCat said...

beautiful!!!