Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stamps for sale!

Well today was a hard day for me so NO stamping, yikes!! There was a Storm advise for the island (now Hurricane Omar) so I was all day working with the homeschooling, the regular stuff for the house and trying to get set up if we get hit! so I just did a lil bit (just a lil bit) of organizing stuff on my workshop and I put together some stuff I need to find a new home for!

So here is the list! If you need pictures just send me an e-mail and I will send it to you!

NEW Stamps (This are brand new, uncut stamps)

From a-z words (from Woodrowe kit Limited edition) $40
Fancy Curls mini (limited edition) $3 SOLD
Fun Fish mini (limited edition) $3 SOLD
Frog mini (limited edition) $3 SOLD
His Angels $8
Rag Dolls $15 SOLD
Traditional All Seasons $10
Really Retro $8 SOLD

Used (gently some looks like new because I may just stamp with one, just one time, lol)

Beautiful Places $10
Calendar $10
Mini Sampler $5
Birthday $5
Truly Blessed $5
May your merry $5 SOLD
Christmas Mini $5
Holiday Greetings $5


Love,
Diana

No comments: