Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday of challenge!

Yesssssssssss, is Wednesday again!! Since Father's Day is just around the corner I will love to challenge you with some Masculine Cards!! I know that those are real scary to work with! but I bet you can find some inspiration and do a card for that special Man in your life! It can be any theme! birthday, Father's Day, Thank you! anything, just a Masculine card!! Hope to see lots of this one!!

See you later, I have to run!

Love,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR GORGEOUS NEW CARD DIANA! GREAT COLOURS!

AmethystCat said...

masculine cards are so hard but you did a great job, Diana!

Donelda said...

love that oval and the star on one end...great work at a masculine card!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

very manly card. I love it. TFS

Lisadwb said...

Yep, I struggle with manly cards. Your's is very nice. I like the colors.

Jane said...

Great masculine card! Love the browns and the star embellishment.

Jane
SBS4

scrappernic said...

Fun card--I love it!

Marjorie said...

Wonderful card!! I have a hard time doing guy cards too. You did an awesome job!!