Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Inspirational Sunday!

Sorry I didn't post last Sunday, I was getting ready to celebrate Christmas (on Saturday night, hmmm it was really until Sunday morning!!) then on Sunday I was playing and having fun with the girls, so I completely forgot and I am sorry about that!!

So today I want to just give thanks for your support during the past year, yeahhhh HAPPY 2012!!! It wasn't an easy year, not at all, I move to the USA, TAC closed their doors and I start a new business "Latina Crafter". Thanks God, it was a joyful one! not easy but joyful! I can tell you when we were ready to move I started to think about it twice, we planned it for about 5 years (you know it, right?) but those last months were sooo difficult for me, I didn't want to leave my beautiful Puerto Rico, my family, my friends, but in the other hand I want the best for my girls (not for me!! for me I thought that PR was the best for me!!) but I did what I thought was right but it wasn't without fighting, crying, doubting and everything in between but I did it! here I am now thankful to God that was with me all the time and He never stop believing in me and trusting me about what I will do in the end!

Today I just want to tell you that you should believe in Him and know that He has good things for you this year, that even when things doesn't look the way you expected to be, there is a tomorrow and He has a plan for you, the best plan is His plan, so believe in Him and move toward that sometimes you will fight, cry and doubt, but NEVER doubt that He has something special for you, that way you will go through the path He wants you to go, even after fighting trying to go the other direction, you will do what is right! I will be here praying for you, that no mater what happen you will stay close to Him and you will move in His path!!

Many blessings to you and your family this year that just started!!

*************************************************************************************

Siento mucho no haber publicado el domingo pasado, estaba preparandome para celebrar la Navidad (el sábado por la noche, hmmm fue realmente hasta el domingo por la mañana!) y el domingo estuve jugando y divirtiéndome con las chicas, así que me olvidé por completo y lo lamento de verdad!!

Así que hoy quiero sólo dar gracias por su apoyo durante el año que acaba de terminar, siii FELIZ 2012! No fue un año fácil, en lo absoluto, me trasladé a Estados Unidos, TAC cerrá sus puertas y comencé mi pequeño negocio: Latina Crafter. Gracias a Dios, fue de mucha alegría! No fue fácil, pero sí divertido! Les cuento que cuando estábamos listos para mudarnos empecé a pensarlo dos veces, aún después de haberlo planificado por alrededor de 5 años (ustedes lo saben, ¿verdad?), Pero los últimos meses fueron tan difíciles para mí, no quería dejar mi bello Puerto Rico, mi familia, mis amigos, pero por otro lado, quiero lo mejor para mis hijas (no para mí! para mí pensé que era quedarme en PR!), pero hice lo que pensé era lo correcto, pero no lo hice sin luchar, llorar, dudar y todo lo demás, pero lo hice! y aquí estoy agradecida al Señor que está conmigo todo el tiempo y nunca deja de creer en mí y confiar en mí, en lo que finalmente haré!

Hoy sólo quiero decirte que debes creer y confiar en Él y saber que El tiene cosas buenas para ti este año, que incluso cuando las cosas no se ven de la forma en que esperas, siempre hay un mañana y El tiene un plan para ti, el mejor plan es Su plan, así que confía en Él y muévete en esa dirección, aún cuando luches, llores y dudes, nunca dudes de que Él tiene algo especial para ti, de esa forma irás por el camino que Él quiere que vayas, incluso después de luchar tratando de ir en otra dirección, vas a ir por el camino correcto, si confías en El y vas con El! Yo estaré aquí orando por ti, que no importa lo qué suceda te puedas mantener cerca de El y estés siempre en Su camino!

Muchas bendiciones para ti y tu familia en este año que acaba de comenzar!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Angela K said...

Sweet Diana, you always have such wonderful words! And always just the words I need at this moment!!
Hugs to you my sweet friend!! :)