Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Serendipity 2010 - Get your copy now!

As I told you yesterday Serendipity 2010 is here! If you want to reserve your copy (I just got a few!) you can get your copy for only $4.95 and that price includes shipping PLUS a gift from me to you!!! E-mail me for details.

If you place a $35+ order during this month you will get one for FREE! Check my website to see the soon to be retired sets with 40% off, the Special section with $1 deals! and everything there!! you know you desserve to spend some $$ on you!! lol! Plus your LOVE ones needs some handmade stuff done by you that shows them how much you love them!!

I will keep working with my mess and will post more soon! I still working with the Card Kit picture! It was a super rainy day down here so no good lighting for pictures!! I can't wait to show you my studio! I have been working hard today! Hopefully I can do a couple of video tutorials now that I have an almost organize place, lol!!

Talk to you later, I can't loose my energy, I need this place READY now!

*************************************************************************************

Como les dije ayer Serendipity 2010 ya está aquí! Si deseas reservar tu copia (acabo de recibir solo unos pocos) puedes obtenerla por sólo $ 4.95 y esto incluye envío MAS un regalo de mí para tí! Contáctame para detalles.

Si haces un pedido de $35+ durante este mes recibirás tu copia GRATIS! Puedes visitar mi tienda en linea y bucar los sets del Serendipity 2009 que están próximos a retirarse (Enero 29), algunos de estos sellos con un 40% de descuento, también te sugiero que visites la sección de especiales con ofertas desde $1.00! Tu sabes que te mereces regalarte unos co$ita$ para tí!! jajaja! Además tus seres queridos necesitan que les prepares unos detallitos como muestra de lo mucho que los ama!

Seguiré trabajando con mi desorden y publicaré más, pronto! Sigo trabajando con la foto del Card Kit!, pero hoy fue un día de lluvia super aquí lo que no me permitió tener una buena iluminación para las fotos!! No puedo esperar para mostrarle mi estudio! He estado trabajando duro hoy! Espero poder hacer un par de tutoriales en vídeo, ahora que tengo un lugar casi organizado, jeje!!

Les platico pronto, no puedo perder mi energía y entusiasmo. Necesito este lugar LISTO ya!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Diana!! e estado un pokitin ocupada y estresada jejeje, pero me encanta pasar por aki :) esta semana te escribo para ponernos de acuerdo con mi prox pedido :D

besos!!

Sonia said...

Yo quiero un libro de los nuevos.
;)

**Sony**