Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Fall Suplement is here

Just a little note to let you know that the Fall Suplement is out there and you can see it here or contact me to get your FREE copy! I can tell you there is something for everyone, I LOVE, LOVE it soooo much!!! My first one in the list is the Poinsettia one, love that it has a sentiment in Spanish, right next Mabelle's stamps (they are sooo cute), I love the Rolling by set and the Nativity one too, oh well, should I keep? no, I think is better for you to get right here to see it for yourself!

An update about me! I keep working with some stuff, happy that I have less to do and sad because I am going to miss it, lol! I can't have it all, right?

*************************************************************************************

Solo una notita para dejarles saber que ya está disponible el Suplemento de Otoño 2010 y lo puedes ver aquí o contactarme para tu copia GRATIS!! Te puedo adelantar que hay algo para todo el mundo, a mi me ENCANTA, me ENCANTA mucho, muchoooo!! El primero que voy a ordenar es el de la Pascua, además de que está hermoso (me lo imagino coloreado con los Copics, jeje) me encanta que tiene una frase en Español, ahí también entre mis favoritos están por supuesto los de Mabelle, bellezas, bellezas como solo ella sabe hacer!!, también me encanta el de Rolling By y el otro de Navidad está hermoso, hermoso! oh, no sigo? jeje, nooo, mejor ve a verlo por tí misma aquí.

Un update sobre mi! Bueno ya falta menos y eso es una felicidad, lo único que al estar cerca del final, me pongo triste, quien me entenderá? Bueno, no lo puedo tener todo, cierto? o termino o no me voy!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: