Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm still alive!!

Just a quick note to said that I feel so sorry I have been MIA! We are trying to catch up with some stuff in the house, with family and another compromises!! yes, we have been a pretty busy family this summer! I also had to submit my creations for the PW DT! so I have been working with that and with my next workshop!! YES!! I'm having a workshop this Saturday! I can't wait to share with you the project!!

Here is a quick and easy card I did! using Woodrowe Paper Colection, Cardstock strips and the Celebration Invitation stamp set.

See you soon!

Love ya,
Diana

8 comments:

Seleise said...

cute card!

thestampspot said...

Sounds like you have your hands full Diana, take care.

Marcia
SBS4

Barb said...

I love this card... simple, yet beautiful.

~KRISTY~ said...

YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! LOVE YOUR NEW CARD DIANA,THE EARTHY TONES ALL LOOK FABULOUS, HAVE FUN AT YOUR WORKSHOP.

Lisadwb said...

Love the colors and the star.

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

You have so many nice projects I've missed. I hope to be back visiting soon and take care busy lady!

Littlekel90 said...

Nice use of scrap papers. Love the colors. Kelly L :)

Sony said...

Hi Diana
Beautiful card. Love the party time stamp.
Thanks for visit my blog.

Hugs,
Sony :)