Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

New *FREE* Paper Dolls Download!



Did you got to see Mischelle's blog? Oh mine!! The other day she posted Melanie's project and is sooo cool!! Check it out here. Is a great one to do with your kids during summer. You can have lots of fun time without spending lots of money! Want to download it? go here! If you have the time to play with it, please share with me here! If I can connect a printer soon (now I have Vista and my printer doesn't work with Vista, lol) I will play with my girls too!

Has visto el Blog de Mischelle? WOW! el otro día publicó un proyecto hecho por Melanie que está super! Ve y miralo aquí. Está excelente para hacerlo con tus hijos/as durante el verano, horas y horas de diversión económica!! ¿Quieres bajarlo? visita aquí y si tienes tiempo y juegas con el, por favor comparte conmigo! Si logro conectar un printer trataré de jugar con mis chicas también!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: