Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Need some ideas?

I bet that sometimes you see a stamp set and you buy it just because is cute! Sometimes you get a stamp set because you like it and you see or have something in mind to do with it! and sometimes you said how ugly or useless is a stamp set until you see something someone have done! right? Well if you say yes! here is a sampler of cards you can do with the Spring into June stamp sets! I bet you like what you see, right? I love them! I wasn't placing an order but as soon as I see these cards at TAC page! I got to order right away, lol!

If you like them (one, two or all three) be sure to order them asap, since the promo is only until June 26. BUT if you want them for FREE! you can get them for FREE if you sign up as an angel during this month!! You like the idea? Contact me for more information about how to become an angel! I will love to help you out and have you on my team!

Apuesto a que algunas veces vez un stamp set y lo compras simplemente porque está chulo! A veces compras el set porque te gusta y viste algo que hicieron con el o tienes alguna idea para usarlo y otras veces decimos: "ese sello es feo" o "no lo usaría" hasta que ves algo hecho con el, cierto? Bien, si dijiste que si! Aquí unos ejemplos de tarjetas hechas con los Spring into June stamp sets! Estoy segura de que te gustan, verdad? A mi me encantan! No estaba pensando poner una orden (pues me voy para el Seminario), pero tan pronto vi estas tarjetas en la página de TAC! inmediatamente puse una orden ,jeje! Si te gustan estos sellos (uno, dos o los tres) ordenalos lo antes posible, pues la promoción es hasta Junio 26. PERO si los quieres GRATIS! puedes obtenerlos GRATIS si comienzas tu propio negocio o quieres ser un Angel con The Angel Company durante este mes! Te gusta la idea? Contáctame para más información sobre como ser un angel! Me encantaría ayudarte y tenerte en mi equipo!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: