Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspirational Sunday!

As we celebrate Thanksgiving Day! this past week, I took sometime while washing the dishes, lol! To think about me and my family. Sometimes I say to myself stuff like, "I wish not to cook today and grab some food", "I am tired of the kitchen already", "Why we can't go eat outside" and sometimes I even get mad about it, but the truth is that I LOVE to cook for my family, I LOVE that they ALWAYS are thankful that I do that for them. Sometimes we are running errands and it's late and we are hungry and when is time to decide what to do, most of the time they want mom's food! What a blessing, right? (I know I sometimes don't see it that way, lol) but it's a true blessing that they love what I do for them and that they are always thankful about it, even when I was thinking about it washing the mount of dishes, lol, but know what? I love to wash the dishes too, not as much as I love to cook, but I do like it!!

What I want to share today is that we need to look at everything through different angles, through different eyes, things you complain about might be a real blessing for others, I know people that would love to receive the praise I received when I cook for my family, so I want to be thankful for the blessing of cook to my family, it's the little things that can transform our lives IF we decided to look at them in different ways! Go and take a look of those small things that can be BIG blessings in your life and thanks God for them!

*************************************************************************************

Al celebrar el Día de Acción de Gracias! esta semana que pasó, me tome algún tiempo, mientras lavaba los trastes, jeje, para pensar en mí y mi familia. A veces me digo a mí mismo cosas como: "Ojalá no tuviese que cocinar hoy", "Estoy cansado de la cocina ya", "¿Por qué no podemos ir a comer afuera?" y, a veces hasta me da coraje por eso, pero la verdad es que me encanta cocinar para mi familia, me encanta que siempre están agradecidos de que lo hago por ellos. A veces estamos haciendo diligencias y ya es tarde y tenemos hambre y cuándo es el momento de decidir qué hacer, la mayoría de las veces quieren comida de mamá, jeje! ¡Qué bendición, ¿no? (Yo sé que a veces no lo veo de esa manera, jeje) pero es una verdadera bendición que les encanta lo que hago por ellos y que siempre estén agradecidos de ello, incluso cuando estaba pensando en eso mientras lavaba una montaña de trastes, jeje, pero saben qué? Me encanta lavar los platos, no tanto como cocinar, pero me gusta también!

Lo que quiero compartir hoy es, que tenemos que mirar todo a través de diferentes ángulos, a través de otros ojos, cosas que talvez nos quejamos pueden ser una verdadera bendición para otros y para nosotras mismas, sé que hay gente que le gustaría recibir los elogios que recibo cuando cocino para mi familia, así que quiero estar agradecida por la bendición de cocinar para mi familia, pues son las pequeñas cosas que pueden transformar nuestra vida si nos decidimos a verlos en una forma diferente! Ve a echar un vistazo a esas pequeñas cosas que pueden ser bendiciones en tu vida grandemente y da gracias al Señor por ellas!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Angela K said...

Diana, you are awesome!! Thank you for your wonderful words!! Hugs to you dear friend! :)

Patty Tanúz said...

Tienes razón Diana, a veces nos quejamos tanto por nada y en vez de eso, debemos estar agradecidos siempre con lo que tenemos!!!! Esa es una lección que siempre utilizo, no quejas y sí gracias!!! :)