Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, July 08, 2011

My last design, Seminar Trades!

Okay this is the last of my swaps designs for Seminar! I love More Mimi paper so it was a go to when my dear friend and downline Jany told me about this sketch she found that it was soooo me!!! It wasn't a fast card to make (do to all the strips I have to distress and put together) but since the moment she shared it with me, I pictured it in my mind! I finished this cards at Seminar on Thursday night, lol!! I planned to do them at home and I have everything cut, distressed and stamped BUT I decided that it wouldn't be me if I don't have anything to do at Seminar, lol, PLUS I decided to cook some meals for my family since I know that is something that they miss a lot!! mommy's food!!

This card was done to showcase the More Mimi collection, it has 5 different patterns and also the ribbons in the collection! I really love the touch of sweetness that has this card! That's why I used this sentiment from the Sew Thankful set!

*************************************************************************************

Finalmente el último de los diseños de mis tarjetas de intercambio para el Seminario! A mi me fascina More Mimi, esta colección ha sido una de mis favoritas desde siempre! y cuando mi querida amiga y "downline" Jany me mostró este sketch que era simplemente YO!!! fue mi primera selección! No fue una tarjeta que hice super rápido (por la cantidad de franjitas que entintar y pegar, jijiji) pero inmediatamente vi el sketch vi la foto en mi mente!

Estas tarjetas las terminé el jueves en la noche en el Seminario, había pensado terminarlas en casa (las había cortado, entintado los bordes y estampado, listas para pegarlas) pero pensé que no sería YO si llevaba todo listo, jijiji!! Además, decidí dejar unas comidas preparadas para mi familia, se que una de las cosas que extrañan más es mi comida, jijiji!!

Decidí usar 5 diseños diferentes de More Mimi y todas las cintas pues tan pronto vi el sketch More Mimi vino a mi mente, así que quise destacarla al máximo! Me encanta el toque dulce que tiene! Por eso usé esta frase del sello Sew Thankful!


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Danni said...

Such a neat card!